Sharing is caring!
Instagram rolled in a new app called the IGTV app, and also have already started creating contents for this platform. This IGTV app being new, its usage is not well known to most people.If you want to put your content there, then you’re certainly in the right place.
The IGTV feature is available for both Android and iOS smartphones, and apart from that, it can also be used in the web version of Instagram. Supporting a maximum of 60 minutes long videos, though this is meant for only large and the verified accounts. For small scale accounts, the time-span is just 10 minutes.
Now lets get to business, note however if you have a large and verified account and you want to upload a video which is more than 10 minutes using the IGTV app, this would not be possible so you would need to use the web version of Instagram.
How to upload videos to IGTV app from Mobile?
3. The basics of IGTV will now be explained to you, after going through it, click on “Next” and then click again on “Create Channel”. You have now successfully created your channel in IGTV.
How to upload using your smartphone
2. IGTV will now seek little permission, give them the required permissions and then select that video that you want to upload. Please note that IGTV doesn’t allow you to shoot a video from the app itself.
3. After uploading the videos, fill out the details about the videos. Feel free even to change the cover of the video from “Edit Cover”.
How to upload using web
3. Select the video that you want to upload and then share it with the world.
Sharing is caring!
- The Impossible Dream – Perpertual Motion Machine
- Who made the first Car? Karl Benz or Not
- Soul Run Free Pro Bio review: a running coach in your headphones
- List Of All Spectranet Offices Locations In Nigeria
- Instagram may let users start hiding hashtags from posts
- How To Repair Damaged rar Files Using Winrar Repair
- How to record phone calls using TrueCaller