Adobe to roll out full version of Photoshop app for iPad users
Sharing is caring!
Adobe currently have Photoshop Express available on iPad but it’s planning to shift in a new strategy by rolling out the full version of Photoshop for the iPad.
The new coming full version of Photoshop will allow you edit your creations on an iPad with full cross platform capability.
Scott Belsky, Adobe’s Chief Product Officer of Creative Cloud, said:
“My aspiration is to get these on the market as soon as possible. There’s a lot required to take a product as sophisticated and powerful as Photoshop and make that work on a modern device like the iPad. We need to bring our products into this cloud-first collaborative era.”
He also added that customers in India and entertainment, are increasingly working on tablets rather than desktop computer, and have asked the company for the capability to make “edits on the fly” to their creative projects.
- Infinix Smart 2 Pro Full Specifications and Price
- How to activate Glo 0.0KB unlimited free browsing on UC Mini Handler
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 leak suggests it looks a lot like the Note 8
However, the models of iPad in which the feature will be available hasn’t been revealed yet, but it’s certain that the feature may be available on the latest iPad Pro.
And additionally, Adobe plans to unveil or reveal the Photoshop for iPad at its annual MAX creative conference in October, with sources stating that engineering are delaying the project, the Photoshop app may come sometime 2019.
What’s your say?
Sharing is caring!
- How to record phone calls using TrueCaller
- Top six features of the Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
- Oppo A7x Specifications and Price in Nigeria & China
- Master & Dynamic MW07 first truly wireless earbuds
- Little Singham Mobile Game Launched
- How to Unlock PdaNet – PdaNet Unlock Code
- NNU Income Program – Make Easy and Steady Money